You can easily add a sign up form from your preferred email newsletter provider. Simply copy the code they provide to integrate into your website. You can choose to put the code into your sidebar, footer, or into the content of a post, page, service, or on the welcome box of your homepage using the following instructions:
Sidebar or Footer
- Navigate to the Widgets menu in your site’s dashboard.
- Under Available Widgets, drag the Text widget over to the area you want to put it (either primary sidebar, secondary sidebar, or one of the 3 footer columns).
- Once you let go of the text widget, it will automatically expand.
- You can then paste the code from your email marketing service into the content area of the text widget.
- Save your changes.
Post, Page, Service, Homepage Welcome Box
- On the editor screen for any of the above areas, you will see two tabs in the upper right of the editor box: Visual and Text.
- Click the Text tab.
- Paste the code from your email marketing service into the editor.
- Publish, Save, or Update your changes.