- Go to Forms > Forms and Submissions and click the form you want to modify.
- Click the green Manage Form button.
- Click to expand Form Settings in the lower left.
- Scroll down to Email Notifications.
- Click the New Notification button to create a new notification (or click Edit under an existing notification).
- Scroll down to where it says "From" Email Address Type and choose Custom Email.
- Type in the appropriate address in the Custom "From" Email Address field.
- Click the Save Form button.
- You should be all set!
How can I change the "From" address on a custom form? Print
Modified on: Wed, 11 Jan, 2017 at 4:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.