- In the dashboard, go to the Menus screen.
- Click the Screen Options tab at the top.
- Under "Show Advanced menu properties" click the box to check "Link Target".
- Then click the down arrow next to the menu item you want to have open in a new tab.
- There should be a checkbox under the Title Attribute box that says "Open link in a new tab", click to check.
Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.
Modified on: Tue, 14 Mar, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.